Digital Timer counts down from the time you set. When the cycle is completed, a very loud 103dB warbling buzzer sounds and the beacon LEd flashes.
Easy to program with only three buttons.
Waterproof, corrosion-proof IP65 (NEMA 4X) enclosure is built for plating lines, commerical kitchens, factories, wet or corrosive environments., indoors or out.
Easy to set the time: the blue buttons adjust the time up or down. The large green button starts and stops the time cycle, or cancels a cycle if permitted by the mode.
Magnetic feet allow the timer to be mounted on steel surfaces like the front of an oven.
Different buzzer tones so different timers can be distinguised audibly.
Volume control allows continuously variable volume.
The Loudest Buzzer
This is the loudest buzzer we know of on a digital timer. Don't be fooled by volume ratings from other manufactuers as they may give a high volume number but this is meaningless without knowing the distance! more info Warbling sound makes the volume even more arresting.
Once the countdown time reaches zero, the time then counts the overrun so you know how long the timer has been alarming.
Extremely lower power circuitry allows the 9V battery to last for years.
Auxilliary 9VDC output is built-in to power dataloggers, autodialers or other external devices.
Many different operating modes are selectable with switches inside the box.
- Mode 1(default) counts down from your set time. Cycle can be cancelled by holding the start button. If time is set to zero then it counts up.
- Mode 2 like mode 1 but does not alow cancellation.
- Mode 3 is for triggering the time cycle mechanically with a contact close that remains closed throughout the countdown.
- Mode 4 allows pausing and re-starting the cycle until the time accumulates to set value.
- Mode 5 stops automatically at the end of cycle.
- Mode 6 provides an early warning on the beacon LED.
- Mode 7 is a guard duty that requires the start button to pressed continually or else an alarm sounds (cycle repeats indefinitely).
- Mode 8 provides an early warning on the front button. See mode charts for details.
In addition you can select between MM:SS for up to 100 minutes, or HH:MM for up to 100 hours See details in the instructions below.
Battery Powered Models
T4 - battery powered with buttons on the outside to easily set different time cycles.
T7 - same as T4 but the time is set with buttons inside the box for repetitive timing.